Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stars Judge Cruel ( 1st draft)

Below, lay a woman.
Labrat to my love, instead i taxed her
rather than cherish
Shout, the Huns, " don't deficate on Eid !"
Stay pure
deny yourself the moments
rather than suffer the fate
for all time.

Next the star quized me.
All millions of dying gases
spirits of the milky ember,
they judged me,
and judged me poorly.

"Is that the thanks I get for loving you?"
CU
Close up, even copper is cumulous
and Pi is five.

The ken of my roil
is limited to what makes me boil.

The stars spurn me with their mesons
quarks and anti-quarks
rubbing the oil of my insides
like two weird nurses

The goop of me,
that ego inside,
veers wrong
always steering me terrible.

Why can't I just eat the food in front of me?
Rather than starve?
Just human I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP.